Tuesday 25 January 2011

Life through my eyes

Its only just starting to hit me how much i miss her, she was always there for me, was always there to cheer me up through the worst and make me smile. like before, she's moved away to the otherside of the world and i have no one left to confide in..

i have to admitt i do adore my mates, but you were the one who i could fully trust with my whole heart, you were the one who kept me afloat in the stormy, we were always faced with drama but nothing could bring us down.

we were there for each other through thick and thin and your friendship can last distance and time. i hate the fact that you live so far away, relationships are better being close to the heart.

its hard a the moment because i have lost my person to talk to when thing get rough, at the moment i really need you, you always give me confidince and reasure me that i'm doing the right thing. i dont know what to do, i'm completely lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment